Monday, December 17, 2007

More Green!

In my last newsletter, I discussed some of the huge opportunities out there for "green" marketing. In my 11/29/07 Blog entry I offered some ideas. It may be those exercises, or maybe it's the fact that this time of year I actually go into stores (not one of my favorite things for sure), but there seem to be a number of stores selling fabric shopping bags to "save the earth." In fact, one of my kids was selling them as a fund raiser.

My local Jewel is selling them too, suggesting, "Buy reusable grocery bags and help your environment every time you shop."

Likewise, Trader Joe's encourages us to "Save The World"!

So...I have done my part. I'm not asking for any thanks, admiration, or undue worship, but I have saved the planet 3 times in the last week!

Can you think of any way to ride this wave to help your business? Please share!

No comments: